Potage's Cauldron Shop is a shop located at the London, United Kingdom, which sold all types of cauldrons.
- Potage's Cauldron Shop is the first shop one encountered when entering North Side, Diagon Alley from the Leaky Cauldron.
The postal adress of the shop is WC?? ???, London, 105 Diagon Alley, United Kingdom.
- 1655 - 1732
The shop was founded in 1655 by Ralf-Gerald Sarner as Chauldron Shop No.1. Since 1732 the shop is in the hands of the Potage family.
- The shop is open monday to saturday 9am to 7pm.
- The owner and shopkeeper today are Meggie and Emily-Grace Potage.
- Emily-Grace Potage by Craftcal
- Meggie Potage by Craftcal
- Picture of Potage's Cauldron Shop by Gallery of Craftcal
- Potage's Cauldron Shop by harrypotter.wikia.com
- Ralf-Gerald Sarner (~Family: Sarner) by Craftcal